Expos & Events
The University of Newcastle's Careers and Employment Expos provide fantastic opportunities for students to connect with employers and find out about the range of job opportunities available, such as graduate programs, vacation work, internships and placements. Careers expos are primary events on the Careers Service calendar and are a distinctive opportunity for industry to connect with all students across the University.
We are now accepting Expressions of Interest for our 2021 Careers and Employment Expos.
To register your interest in participating in these free online recruitment and promotion opportunities, please complete our 2021 Expression of Interest form.
We will be in touch closer to the date/s of your preferred Expo/s with further details regarding registration.
Our 2021 Expo events will be:
- 2021 Employment Expo (Online): 16-18 March. Registrations now closed.
- This event is targeted at Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Mathematics, Science, Business, Law, Humanities and Creative Industries students.
- 2021 Education Employment Expo (Online): 30 March (REGISTRATIONS OPEN)
- 2021 Nursing and Midwifery Employment Expo (Online): week commencing 31 May
- 2021 Allied Health Employment Expo (Online): week commencing 23 August
If you have any question about our Career Expos, please email: email@example.com