Guidelines for Employers
We do not advertise jobs where the pay falls below the award rate. Award rates are displayed at www.workplaceauthority.gov.au and
- We reserve the right to not advertise your opportunity to our students if your company or position offered is deemed unsuitable.
- Emails and mail-out material provided by employers to be forwarded to students must contain the required disclaimer.
- Employers are expected to adhere to all arrangements confirmed with the Careers Service or to contact us regarding any changes that may be required.
- Employers are expected to treat students and applicants with respect and confidentiality at all times throughout the recruitment process and to keep them informed of the progress and outcome of their application.
The Careers Service deals with private recruitment agencies representing employers only where:
- The employers have commissioned the agency to act on their behalf and the agency states which employers it represents, provides information about, and interviews only for those employers.
- The Careers Service is satisfied that such representation is clearly in the interests of students and graduates.
The Careers Service does not endorse or support any particular commercial agency.