The Big Meet is a face-to-face careers fair targeted at current university students and recent graduates.
Our exhibitors are mainly employers who are looking to recruit people for full-time graduate jobs or for internships.
Entry is FREE.
- ALL ATTENDEES MUST PRE-REGISTER VIA THE EVENT WEBSITE https://thebigmeet.com.au/sydney/
The following organisations have booked to attend The Big Meet in Sydney in 2021:
ANZIIF, Appian, Asahi Beverages, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA), Australian Taxation Office, BORAL Australia, British American Tobacco, CAPGEMINI, Colas Australia, Coles, Compass Group Australia, Defence Force Recruiting, DHL Supply Chain Australia, DXC Technology, FDM Group, IBM, L'Oreal Australia, Lexicon Digital, Linfox, Mainfreight, McConnell Dowell, Naval Shipbuilding College, Navitas Professional, NSW Department of Education, NSW Government, Prosple, Readygrad, Reserve Bank of Australia, Schneider Electric, Servian, Suncorp, Thales, The Australian National University (Crawford School of Public Policy), The Treasury, The University of Sydney, UNSW Sydney, Ventia, Westpac Group, Young Professionals Australia
- Some employers will ONLY consider applications from Australian Citizens.
- Some employers will ONLY consider applications from Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Some employers will consider applications from ANYONE (including international students)
- Some employers will ONLY consider applications from a specific degree subject
- Some employers will consider applications from ANY degree
ELIGIBILITY FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Generally, employers are looking for candidates who are in the final year of their degree or who have recently graduated.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERNSHIP OR VACATION PROGRAMS
Generally, employers are looking for candidates who are in the penultimate year of their degree (i.e the year BEFORE the last year. For example, you are in the second year of a three year degree or the third year of a four year degree etc.)