An amazing opportunity for any student to take on a leadership position. Hult Prize is an social impact program that challenges students to solve the world's toughest social issues through entrepreneurship. We are currently recruiting Australian student campus directors (presidents).
What are you waiting for?
- Opportunity to lead and build an organising committee team up from scratch (of course while having fun)
- Develop leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Access to the Australian Hult Prize Community and global network; including world class mentorship from the iInnovation arm of organisations such as EY, KPMG and Westpac
- Invitation to their global accelerator in London for our best in class Campus Director
- Invitation to their Global Finals in the United Nations Headquarters
- Full-time job opportunities with the Hult Prize Foundation
Learn about the role here: Bring Hult Prize to your University! Campus Director Applications Now Open! - YouTube
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis per Australian Universities so we highly encourage early applications. Upon applying, students will be invited for an interview.
Watch *our call to action* here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miAI92s3c8Q
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com