Register now for the University of Newcastle's 2021 Allied Health Employment Expo (online)!
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Registrations are now open for the University of Newcastle’s 2021 Allied Health Employment Expo (online)! This event is the perfect opportunity to hear directly from employers and professionals in the Allied Health sectors and to learn more about your future industry and career options.
Date: Wednesday 25 August 2021
Panel Discussion: 10.00am – 11.00am, Wednesday 25 August
Location: Online and via Zoom
3 Reasons You Should Attend the Employment Expo
Watch this video to find out why you should attend the Expo.
How will the Employment Expo work?
The Expo will be made up of:
Live (online) Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Wednesday 25 August 10.00am - 11.00am. Session registration details to come.
- Gain insights into how the global pandemic has changed the way allied health professionals operate now, and skills you’ll need to be effective in the workforce.
- Information you'll need to be a competitive applicant.
On-Demand, Pre-Recorded Videos
- Available from Wednesday 25 August.
- Employers discuss their hiring processes, future opportunities, and what it’s like to work at their organisation.
From first to final year of study, it’s always the right time to connect, network, and learn more about the world of careers and employment. So, what are you waiting for? Register now!